Tuesday, March 10, 2015

La Familia es de Dios, March 9, 2015

Sara celebrated her half way mark of being on her mission! 9 Months down, 9 to go.  They just keep getting better!
 
Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La Familia es de Dios! Whoever can figure out what the title says first, wins. ha (It says  "The Family is of God")
I hope everybody is doing fantastic. I miss you all, and am glad you are all doing such great things as I am doing such great things too.
 
 I hope these wonderful changes that are becoming a part of me will be permanent.  It is kind of strange, that as I was leaving, my fear was that I wuold become someone completely different. And now that I'm here, my only concern is that I won't keep becoming someone different. It is so refreshing to be someone new. I am still firery and happy and enthusiastic, and love to plan, prioritize. and talk (of course haha). But I have become a new person, and it is so liberating to see and feel and experience. I love helping these people. I love them. I am so grateful for the Atonement and for it's refining, weakness-purging power. It takes it all out of me. 
 
Like the other day we had a really good day with teaching and helping people, but then with certain meetings and events we ended up walking back to the house at the end of the night a little bit exhausted and overwhelmed. (Well, me.... Hna. Stahly is always positive haha). 'I just want to be able to do everything perfectly and please everyone!' I told her, and she just smiled and said, 'but that's the point, He wants you to want to, but He also knows you can't. That's why we have the Atonement.' 
 
I am absolutely nothing without the Lord. I am so grateful for the divine gift of God's Perfect Son. 
 
I was so happy to see that cute little mom and one of her little boys at church yesterday! (the, I see my mother kneeling story). It made me so happy! This amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing recent convert, Carla, came to church with her two little boys too. I love the so much! I just love teaching and helpin g families. I can't say enough how grateful I am to  understand why my family is happy, and try to help other familes be happy too.
 
All these young mommies with their cute kids, I just love it! We found an old investigator contacting the other day, and she has cute little kids, and she almost got baptized when she got sick and had to move closer to the hospital in another place for a few months. Something like that.... anyways, we're going to go teach her tonight! 
 
Pray for these people to come to church. Church meetings are sooooooooooooooo important. It is so easy to see how parents need to love and support each other in EVERYTHING, especially in living the gospel, so that their children 'may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.' 2 Nephi 25:26
 
Being a mom all alone trying to raise your kids in the gospel is pretty hard. There's a reason we need righteous priesthoold holders in our homes. It is by devine design. Families are perfectly organized.
 
I have always  loved the part in remember the titans where Julius is talking about how we aren't perfect, but the team is. It's like that in families too. 'I'm not saying I'm perfect, cuz I'm not... but this family  is perfect.'
 
I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fantastic week!
 
Loooooooooooooove Hermana Coray
 
I hear love is in the air even a little more especially this week, so take lots of pics and I'll see them next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment