Thursday, April 16, 2015

I am the Salt of the Earth, March 16, 2015

Yes, I eat the grapes when they look sanitary. Yes, I got alll the pictures of allllll the great news. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for the video that I was promised....
 
IT IS SO HOT. I have no idea what website dad was looking at... but it is sooooooo not 65-70 degrees here. Maybe in Viña. But in Limache it's a roasting 85-90. The other day we went to the other sisters' baptism (we had three investigators there! Now if they would only come with us to church...) anyways, we were there, and that day was THE HOTTEST EVER. As we were walking home at the end of the night, I just looked over at Hna. Stahly and said, "I feel.... salted...." We laughed all the way home, and I'm sure we looked just as lovely as we felt. 
 
We have found so many people, but it is so hard to find them again after that. I am so grateful for wonderful ward members that take care of us. I don't know why I don't talk about Hermana Paulina more, but she is amazing. Her whole conversion story is fantastic, and I can't wait to tell you all about it someday... haha.
 
Oh! This week we were walking in Limachito, and I stopped in the middle of the road when I looked up and saw The Man From Snowy River farm! I almost died I was so excited, and I told Hermana Stahly that we just had to go contact there. We really didn't know where to go because it's like a family/clan/farm setup, but they had a buckskin horse and everything. So we went and talked to the old farmer guy that owns it, and he was really nice. We're gonna tryi to go back there today, because we want to teach the man from snowy river haha. I wish there was snow here... and from what I hear, you all with there was a bit more snow there too.
 
 We have zone conference with President this week! I am so excited! 

I love you all so much. Remember that the crowning characteristic of love is always loyalty. (Elder Holland)
 
Have a great week!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hermana Coray

PS. I am doing great! We eat noodles and sauce, bread, chicken, rice, weird salad, weird soup--- but it's all edible haha  Our ward is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment