Monday, October 12, 2015

Ponderize, October 5, 2015

First of all, wasn't that conference just amazing?!?!?!??! I got to sit and watch it in the stake center with all of the other English speaking missionaries, and I just loved it. 

My favorite talks... all of them. Ah! I looooooooooooved the one about mothers. And also President Nelson's, and also about PONDERIZING. I started my first week of ponderizing today:) Mosiah 4:30

I invite you all to do the same! Pick a scripture! Any scripture! If will be great. And I loved the invitation to save money as well. Through small and simple things... 

I love the three new apostles! My guesses were all wrong... hahaha. That's a good sign that the Lord knows what He's doing. It gives me a vote of confidence haha. 

Hermana Stahly is in our zone! Did I tell you?! so this week we had exchanges, and she came here with me! So fun:) She's such a little bubbly sunshine. I think people get a little startled when we walk down the street together so happy. 

Also, make sure we all do the reflexion question in a prayer of, "what lack I yet." That will be a good thing. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Steve you're so close! I can't believe it. I'm so excited! 

 This week we really worked as hard as we could, and it was kind of frustrating that none of our investigators came to general conference... invitations, visits, phone calls, knowing members, everything! And at the last minute everyone was cancelling and so that was a little sad. Coming to church is the hardest thing for investigators. And it's not because they are scared or anything, they just don't see it as a priority no matter how you teach it. But that's ok. Invite everyone, and they can decide if they want to be happy or not. 

We found a new family to teach though! 

I hope you all have a great week. Be safe... I want to see you ALL. hahaha. I love you so much! Take good care of each other, even the poor little cat, and share the gospel with everyone you can! You can! (It's a good thing cats have nine lives... it's gonna need every last one of them with Adee around it looks like) 

We have a zone meeting this week, so that will be fun:) And I'll get the package that HAS GOT to be here by now. 

Hermana Guevara and I are doing great:) I'm so glad to be her companion. 

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you all:):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment