Monday, October 12, 2015

When we're helping we're happy:):):) And if you're not happy, you're not helping! haha , October 12, 2015

Ponderizing Scripture for this week: Alma 41:14

We had five investigators at church yesterday! Andrea and her mom, the Leiva family (who all of the sudden is interested again!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooo!) and Diana came again! So crazy how random things just happen.... after weeks of nothing, and then there's weeks of miracles, and then weeks of craziness, and then back to nothing. DAH. 

We have a new bishop! He's soooooooo fantastic! We are so thrilled. 

The "Reese's" package and "back to school" stuff got to me. So it sound like the other one just got delivered from what mom said, and I'll get it in about three weeks when we have zone conference. 

This week we had a zone meeting, and it was so great! We learned about having a loving companionship, and faith in Christ. So amazing!

Steve........................... oh my goodness I don't even know what to say. I already wrote you an email, I know... but to all of you -- I love you so much. Steven, I miss you already.Wednesday will be a great day. I'll send a few angels. The airport stuff will be fine. Just pray. And get to each gate as quick as you can, and then as soon as you know you're in the right spot eat or rest or do whatever. God be with you till we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a peaceful week everyone:)
Love Hermana Coray


No comments:

Post a Comment