Monday, October 12, 2015

conference September 28, 2015

We had ward conference, it was great

I hope you alllllllllllllllllllllllll are inviting everyone you know to listen to the voice of the prophet there is nothing better. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited.

Mommy, I'm sure these weeks have been hard, I love you very much. xoxoxoxo💟
Adri, Happy birthday! Again!

Remember that darkness will always give way to light

"eternal marriage is worthy of any sacrifice"

I love you all! We found this awesome girl, Andrea, to teach yesterday! She's toooooooooootally going to get baptized I think. 

Licia moved:( I miss her so much:( We had a going away party. I bawled. Eva sent pictures I'm sure.

Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!

sorry this is spastic. have a great week! I'm doing great! 

Pray for my companion, Hermana Guevara:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment