Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Trading Spaces September 14, 2015

Transfers.... so originally we were both left in Agua Santa when the call came on Wednesday, and we were happy, but I was worried about her knee. Then Friday, President Diaz called to say that Hna Hamilton was going to Quillota with Hna. Cubas, and Hna. Cubas' companion was coming with me. So Saturday was a crazy emergency transfer, but it was fun to drive with the assistants and go change everything around and get everyone to a good place for each one. It was so fun to see Hermana Cubas! My new companion is Chilean, Hna. Guevara. She's from San Fernando, 6 hours south of here. She is crazy! But great. Like me:) People are nicer now that I'm with a Chilean hahaha. So now I have had companions from Chile, Argentina, Guatemala, Peru, Mexico, Tonga, and United States. I'm on my ninth companion! ahhhhh poor things.... 

Hermana Guevara is constantly just writing down everything and everyone, because I will 99% sure be transfered after this transfer, so she has to learn this big sector quick. She can:) this is her 4th transfer, so she knows what she's doing and just has to learn to trust in herself. I love her! Crazy... like I said.

Box hasn't gotten to me yet. I think it will in about three weeks. 

We have interviews this week:) That will be great. I love President Diaz. 

The FHE with snickerdoodles was so fun! 

This week is Chilean Independence Day! 18 de Septiembre!!!!!!!!! That means, a lot of parties. Haha this week is always a little rough for missionary work. people are just doing... other things. but that's ok! the ward is doing a great ward activity, and we're going to help, and it will be fun:)

We found two new families this week! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with cute ilttle kids! It makes me so happy! Pray for the Gonzalez family and Olga and Cristian. 

Happy birthday Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸ’ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

No comments:

Post a Comment