Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oh the places you'll go - October 19, 2015

I have no time, but this week was crazy. A huge part of my mission right now is dedicated to helping my companion, and I am happy to do it:) We've been in and out of the doctor, we had to go to Santiago.... lots going on, but she's getting better. Too many sensitive things to put here, but this much I can say, the Atonement is real and the Church is true. 

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven is gone... oh my goodness I was praying for you all that day so much. 

So I got to "surprise speak" yesterday in church... long story, but it all turned out fantastically, and everyone loved it, and I am grateful for the gift of speaking. The spirit speaks. And they are all so sad I am leaving.

The ward mission leader and bishop are so sad I'm going! And my companion...:( cute little Hna Guevara. And I am so sad too! But that's the life of being a missionary... constant change. I am just so grateful fo rhte opportunity I have had to serve in this area and work so hard. 

When we were in Santiago we passed by the temple! I sang "I love ot see the temple" and I am so excited to be able to go soon!

I saw a great quote by one of the apostles htis week, I forgot which one... "Finish with your torch still lit." That's my goal! Finish everything always with my fire still burning!

I love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment