Monday, October 27, 2014

'Oh that's funny... it's spelled JUST like the word escape!' October 20, 2014

You will all be happy to know that actually, the word for escape in spanish is escape. Pronounced exactly like Dory says it in Finding Nemo. I found that nice little treasure this week.
that's supposed to be a penguin because I have HAPPY FEET --> 

My feet are doing well. 'I'm fine! No really, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.'

We worked so hard this week, and we are planning for three baptisms this Sunday! Emmanuel, Ignacia, and Michael. We have been fasting and praying lots, and have found some great new families that will hopefully turn into great new investigators! 

We also had interviews with the president this  week, and it was so great. President Kahnlein is so wonderful, and it is always a great blessing to get to meet with him. 

Thank you for the prayers and packages and everything you all do for me. I hope you represented me well at Liv`s wedding! Congrats! 

I am learning so much, and it's bringing out the best part of me. I absolutely cannot believe that I am already 1/4 of the way done. It makes me want to stop time! Im sure you are all making Christmas preparations already, and just think, by next Christmas I'll be home. Ugh that is so weird. I am still waiting for the day when the language clicks really well in my mind, and Im hoping it happens before the next transfer because I really feel like I will be training. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. If Amanda can do it, I guess I can try. She's my inspiration! 

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Hermana Coray

No comments:

Post a Comment