Thursday, December 10, 2015

Guys, I want a castle- October 26, 2015



From Holy Water to White Castle, here I am in Castillo Blanco with my sweet little companion Hermana Rohner. She is so calm, this is her fourth transfer, and we are having a great time working together. I got to speak yesterday.... two weeks running hahaha. 

My new companion is Hermana Rohner from Gilbert Arizona, and she is so great. She is completely caml all the time, but sooooooooo funny. I love her. I love being her companion, and am so grateful for this peaceful little place to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. It is a little town of traditional little poeple, and I love it. The ward is warm, and I especially love Rafael and Rita. She's our mamita, and she's from Brazil. Sooooooooo hilarious. We're having a big FHE at their house tonight with all the recent converts. 

I am just so grateful to be a missionary. It is the best thing I've ever done in my life.... after being baptized of course. 

We went to the Young Women's/Relief Society activity Saturday to play soccer and basketball, yes, I played, and I a now actually not bad at playing soccer. Our zone is going to play again today, but I don't think I'm going to play for my toes. Not a good idea. 

My friend, Elder Henderson, was called this week as an assistant, and that makes me happy. He is the most peaceful person I have ever met. Haha he will do great.

I had to do some stuff for BYU, so I don't have a lot of time. But I'll have more stories next week after a complete work week. Love you all! Share the gospel with your friends!

xoxoxoxox
Hermana Coray

No comments:

Post a Comment