Thursday, December 10, 2015

Temporary Home- November 30, 2015

Well this has been the most devestating thing I've ever gone through. My heart is broken in half. But, I still love you guys too hahaha. It's hard moving through life, constantly in "temporary homes," but then again, that's all this life is. We will never really be home on this earth. I am so excited to see you all.

The most important thing we can ever do is love and be loved in return. I felt that so much yesterday in my last little ward when Ayirai and Nicholas were baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooooooooo beautiful. Beyond words. 

I have ay too many emotions and things running around in my head and heart to be able to say much, but always remember that the Church is true. 

See you all Wednesday! I will be travelling with lots of missionaries clear to Utah, and then the last little stretch to IF and I'll be home. Love you all! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hermana Coray

No comments:

Post a Comment