Friday, June 6, 2014

Sara's first email from the MTC in Mexico city. Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sara's first email from the MTC in Mexico city. Wednesday, June 4, 2014
 
Im here in the MTC safe and sound:) All the flights went well, even though Ive only been able to sleep for a totaly of like two hours since yesterday mornng at 6:30 (Mostly in 5 minute naps). I get to go to bed really early tonight though at 7:00! Im all set, and everything was so well prepared to be easy through the airports. I traveled with about 25 other missionaries through the airport, so that was fun. I havent tried the food yet, so cross your fingers. Miss you already, but Im happy and ready to go to work. Everyone in the airport spoke to the other missionaries in English, but they assumed I was Mexican so its a good thing I practiced. Tell Andrew that they asked me to say a prayer in Spanish tomorrow because I already know how! Thanks to him! My P day will be on Tuesday while Im here, so Ill get to talk to you again in less than a week! Love you lots and lots!
xoxoxo
 
Love
Hermana Coray 

No comments:

Post a Comment