Monday, June 22, 2015

All at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 15, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS STEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am so so so so happy for you! And sososososososososo proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mexico will be sooooooooooo amazing and there are so many members and temples, and I just can't wait fo ryou to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have to move apartments this week, but it's to a better spot right next to the church, next to the house of Valeska´s family. We're not upset:) haha.

I feel like everything is just happening all at once! Especially because it's transfer week! (I think we're both staying:):):)). And we have to move apartments, and we're in a threesome for a couple days because Hermana Flores' companion finished so she's staying with us. She was in Limache with Hermana Stahly and I. So there's a ton of running around trying to get ready for everything. 

This week was soooooooooooooo hard to find people to teach. Well actually, kind of impossible. It'ss soccer season, and people are so hooked on that it's hard to find someone who is sober and willing to listen. 

This week I 'lost' our keys... and that included a whole process of climbing through windows and crying and praying and running around looking and then finding them in my other pocket... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

We love teaching this one older, less- active couple, because they are so sweet and talented and she has so many tea pots haha. The best part is that they are progressing, and she has come to church a few times now!

We have two investigators, Ximena and Charlotte who are so darling, but it is a struggle to come Sundays. 

Teaching and teaching and begging for people to love the gospel has taught me so much about faith. Faith is trusting enough in God to keep His commandments even when you don't know why yet. First obey, then understand. 

Being happy is the reason we are here, and like President Uchtdorf said, happiness in the destination, but it is also the path. 

Find ways and time to be happy!

Sister Cubas and I are learning a lot. We are very different people.... but we both have tesdtimonies and that is the most important part. 

Our ward is amazing. Valeska is my favorite person... I want to be a returned missionary like her. We have so many great ones here! Now we just have to find some people to teach with them.... It's a constant struggle in this area, but I know we can do it. 

Love you all so much!

I love the wedding pictures soooooooooooooooooo much! I am so proud of Steven! And Jared! and all of you! I love you too much to say. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hermana Coray

No comments:

Post a Comment