Monday, June 22, 2015

I Don't Do Anything,May 4, 2015

Wake up, exercise, eat, get ready, study, study, study
Leave and go visit some people. No one is receptive in the morning, but sometimes there's still miracles. At least it's a good time to contact.
Go to lunch, one hour, share a message, try to get referals.
Leave, teach, preach, try to help them understad why we should only pray to God, and how He is the only one that gets to say how to get to heaven. Just because there's one God, doesn't mean all paths lead to Him. They don't. 
Less-atives, part member families, find new investigators, pass by for appointments. Sometimes they're there, usually they're not. so we leave notes! Do that till the end of the day. Go home, plan, area book, journal (I wish I had time haha), eat something, ready for bead, 11:00 out like a light. 
 
That's what I do every day. but, none of those things are the real awesomeness of being a missionary. Because the whole time that I am doing that, there is someone else who does the real work. Opening doors, opening hearts, letting the spirit testify, putting people in our path, working mirales, listening to my prayers, forgiving me for being impatient, and making it all happen. 
 
Really. I don't do anything. 
 
Don't worry about the volcanoes and earthquakes and whatever else you might be hearing is happening in Chile. I'm good:) nothing will happen. 
 
Mostly, I'll just talk to you all Sunday! Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!!! I love you!
I will call between 2 and 7 your time. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
Love Hermana Coray
 
Everyone is all getting married and having babies, and I'm just here thinking, 'I love this burrito.' 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment