Monday, June 22, 2015

I Slept Well, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Robert was on call in Blackfoot so we all met up there and got to skype with Sara.  She had just been transferred to the big city of Vina del Mar.  She has a new companion, Hermana Cubas.  In  the big city she can get physical therapy to help her feet and legs, so they are starting to feel better.  We had a great time visiting and laughing together.  This letter was the next morning....

well, the only thing that has changed, is that I slept well last night. Other than that, I think you already know everything since I talked to you less than 24 hours ago.

My cute little companion is so adorable. She talks soooooooooooooo fast, and sometimes I just don't know what she's saying. Like I understand all the words.. but she changes from one subject to the other so fast I just don't even know who she's talking about by the time I can process what she's saying about them. haha. It's an adventure. 

So here we are in our nice little spot! We live right in front of a sushi place... hmmm. 

We are having fun finding lots of new people! It's a lot of work, ut that's the best part. 

P.s. I don't know if I've ever told you all before, but I love you so much! I just can't say it enough. And I loooooooooooooooove being a missionary. Even all the extra hard stuff. It's the best! I am really excited to get to know a new sector this week. It is so nice to look at everything with fresh eyes. and I hope I stay in this spot till the end of my mission! I could stay here forever. 

Love you! Have a great week!
xoxoxoxo
Hermana Coray

No comments:

Post a Comment